Presenting The Marley Show
Heidrich the cat, as illustrated by Kim Martin for The Rivier Theater Company.
|Play||The Marley Show|
|Company||The Rivier Theater Company|
|Location||The Court Street Theater, Nashua, NH|
|Date||April 29–April 30, 2005|
Directed by Mark Correira and Nina DeMeo
Produced by Jamie Davidson and Stephanie Crowley-Milano
|Moe Marley||Steve Chambers|
|Slim Pickett||Mike Pawlowski|
|Eva Orkanscharkerfickenkraut||Joselyne Simonson|
|Mel O’Malley||Ryan Donovan|
|Sarah Hayes||Nina DeMeo|
|Del Lacuso||Dave Endris|
- The program lists the play’s location as “Upstate New York.” Considering the play’s past productions that’s a good a location as any.
- The best Mr. Bobbins death ever! He was a large teddy bear, somewhat beat up. His head was attached with Velcro, and fluff flew from the seam when he was ripped.
- Intermission took place after Act I, Scene 5.
- Some really good Slim/Sarah scenes.
- Bill blows into the Nintendo cartridge to get it to work, similar to what Del did in the Tokyo production.
- Del’s line in his last scene was amended to “And I’m out of…blinker fluid.” Excellent!
- I loved Katherine’s pink straw hat!