From the Student Directing Festival program page for Couchophilia.
|Company||Pace University’s Student Directing Festival|
|Location||Schaeberle Studio, Pace University, New York, NY|
|Dates||December 11 and 14, 2002|
Directed by Sarah Michael Antalek
|Repairman 1||David Costello|
|Repairman 2||Ian Fishman|
- The couch for this production was small compared to the previous models, but that just means she was more flexible.
- This was the only production of Couchophilia that included both added scenes (the repairmen and the blow-up doll). In this production, Tony’s blow-up doll was an inflatable chair with SpongeBob SquarePants on it.
- Tony was costumed in a shirt and tie, as if he had just gotten home from a long day at the office.
- The final power ballad? Whitney Houston singing “And I Will Always Love You”.
- A weblog entry announcing this production.