Presenting The Bill Show
|Play||The Bill Show|
|Company||Northern Virginia Community College|
|Date||February 27–28, 2004|
Directed by Morgan Harman and Nelson Sayson
|Bill Adams||Zach Finch|
|Bonnie Rahl||Sharron Walker|
|Elaine Finch||Stacey Murray|
|Mr. Matsuda||Nelson Sayson|
|Chester Adams||Mike Kirby|
|Donna Fortensky||Suzette Zimomra|
|Johnnie Lynchburg||Ghazanfer Ali/Jason Wright|
|Mystery Woman||Cindy O’Ferrel|
- This was the first production of The Bill Show that Dean and I were able to attend.
- Nelson Sayson wore some impressive body tattoos as Mr. Matsuda, unmistakably mobbing him up.
- A very good ballroom scene.
- Mike Kirby was a standout as Chester. He’s way too young for the part, but made up for it mixing in a childlike wonder to Chester’s filthy comments.
- Ghazanfer Ali’s interpretation of what Johnnie considers “a little Mary” had nothing to do with a mixed drink. His hand gesture will be left to the imagination.
- Elaine’s “Stressosaurus” was a plush version of “Littlefoot” from The Land Before Time.
- A weblog entry about this production.