Sometimes I also direct!
I have written two monologues for myself, and have used them both at All College Theatre’s Monologue Competition. I don’t want to include them on the main page with my other work because I’m really not a monologue writer; if you want an audition piece or something important, get something that might win a competition. These are included purely for curiosity. Take a look.
- Juice Box — A Bill style rant.
- Arts and Crafts — It’s the most G-rated monologue about pornography that you’ll ever see.
I hold a long-expired license to DJ at WTSR in Trenton, 91.3 on your radio dial. I am also a TV/Radio graduate of TCNJ. My student and alumni work includes the following.
- Never Trust A Crying Dame — A radio play based on Meggan Horowitz’s detective script.
- Everyone Must Eurodance — My weekly radio program of dance music and Europop.
I have one short film to my credit:
- In the Dark — My Senior Practicum film, shot in pitch-blackness.
- The Claverings — An 1866 comic novel by Anthony Trollope about the many loves of Harry Clavering.